Quality policy Instituto Bernabeu
We, the team at Instituto Bernabeu, are committed to our patients and to providing them with the global and personalised gynaecological healthcare that gives them the best answer to their needs. Our work is a combination of our research, teaching and social welfare interests.
We are governed by the following principles:
- We prioritise and respect our patients’ freedom of choice.
- Each patient is unique and every course of treatment is, therefore, made to measure. This means we are able to both diagnose and to treat, making the most of all available resources and improving the patient’s prognosis.
- We are committed to increasing success rates whilst minimising the implications for the patient and always adhering to medical practice.
- We encourage innovation and research in order to further medical progress and improve the healthcare each patient receives.
- We insist on the importance of communication and, with this in mind, adapt to the particulars of each patient’s cultural and racial background. Patients are provided with continuous, personalised information in their own language at all times.
- Continuous training for all members of staff that increases motivation in the workplace and improves customer satisfaction.
- Reciprocal exchange of knowledge and scientific enrichment with university links through our master classes and Master’s courses.
- We have close links to society and this is materialised through various social welfare projects carried out by our foundation.
- We respect and care for the environment.
- Our resources are managed rationally so as to optimise organisation and control of responsibilities and roles.
We are committed to quality and have received SEP and SEP International recognition as well as the international certification for compliance withISO 9001:2008 regulations.Furthermore, our quality programme includes evaluation based on the European Excellence Model and external auditors in order to supervise the quality of our processes and results.
Our commitment to absolute quality and safety during each phase of the processes is reflected in the 6 national and international recognitions we have been awarded and which are regularly renewed:
- ISO 9001:2008 quality management.
- ISO 14001:2015. Comprehensive environmental management systems.
- EFQM (European Foundation for Quality Management) Committed to Excellence. We are the first reproductive medicine clinic in Spain to have been successful in implementing this model.
- EFQM Excellent Private Healthcare (SEP) stamp.
- SEP International.
- QH Quality Healthcare.
- UNE 179007 Quality Management for Assisted Reproduction Laboratories.