Quality policy Instituto Bernabeu
Instituto Bernabeu is a team of people committed to offering our patients comprehensive and personalized gynecological care that provides them with the best solution, combining research, teaching and social tasks.
We are all moved by the following principles:
- We prioritize and respect the patient’s freedom of decision.
- Each patient is unique, which is why we tailor each treatment to their needs, allowing us to diagnose and treat, optimizing all resources and improving their prognosis.
- We are committed to increasing the rate of results with the least possible effort for the patient and always respecting medical practice.
- We promote innovation and research for medical advancement and better care for each patient.
- We emphasize the importance of communication, which is why we adapt to the cultural and racial particularities of each patient, providing them with constant, individualized information in their own language at all times.
- Constant training of all staff, which will improve their professional motivation and patient satisfaction.
- Transmission of knowledge and mutual scientific enrichment with university links through our Chairs and Masters.
- We feel a strong social bond that we materialize in different social works through our Foundation.
- Respect and care for the environment, optimizing natural resources and preventing pollution, being aware that technology alone is not enough.
- Rational management of our resources for an optimal organization and control of responsibilities and functions.
Committed to quality and recognized by obtaining the SEP and SEP International mark and the international certificate in accordance with ISO 9001:2015 Standards. In addition, our quality programme includes assessment against the European Model of Excellence and external audits to monitor the quality of our processes and results.
The commitment to meticulous quality and safety at every stage of the processes is reflected in the award of 9 national and international recognitions which are periodically renewed:
- UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 for quality management.
- UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2015. Integral Environmental Management Systems.
- EFQM “committed to excellent” from the European Foundation for Quality Management. The first Spanish reproductive medicine Center to achieve this.
- SEP stamp EFQM (excellent private healthcare).
- SEP International.
- QH Quality HealthCare
- UNE 179007 Quality Management for Assisted Reproduction Laboratories.
Approval date: January 21, 2021