Do you need help?
We can help you with a no-obligation
THE PREGNANCY GUARANTEE PERSONALIZED FOR YOU
What is the pregnancy guarantee?
- It is Europe's first ever pregnancy guarantee.
- Complete guarantee of a normal pregnancy.
- 100% refund in case of unsuccessful result.
- Eliminates our patients' risk and uncertainty.
- Our medical commitment to all couples who struggle conceiving a child.
- Unique "all inclusive" service in reproductive medicine with all the necessary tests included.
Why does Instituto Bernabeu offer this guarantee?
- Because we trust in our work and excellent results.
- Because we want to convey the confidence and reassurance to our patients that they will achieve their goal of becoming parents.
- Because we have the best staff, tools and research to apply the techniques needed to achieve success.
- Because at Instituto Bernabeu we personalize each treatment, giving us the best results.
What does the pregnancy guarantee include?
- A viable pregnancy up until childbirth or within 180 days from when embryo transfer takes place (at this point, the foetus is viable, with medical support, from an obstetrics point of view). Pregnancies that terminate in pregnancy loss, biochemical pregnancies or pregnancy losses before 180 days' gestation are not considered viable pregnancies. They do not, therefore, lead to cancellation of the guarantee programme and the contract remains valid until a definitive pregnancy is achieved.
- Medication for the egg donor in cases of treatment with egg donation.
- Personalized evaluation of each case. State of the art, personalized medical care.
- Massage or acupuncture around time of transfer.
- Ultrasound scans, blood tests, check-ups and tests throughout the entire treatment.
- Three fresh treatments and all resulting frozen embryo transfers.
- Previous endometrial scratching to facilitate embryo nesting.
- Embryo vitrification, and storage of the frozen embryos during the validity of the guarantee.
- All the In Vitro Fertilization laboratory processes (EmbryoScope Primo Vision Time-Lapse incubator, long blastocyst culture and CCS genetic study of the embryo if medically recommended).
- Sperm freezing and storage.
- 18-month validity.
What are the requirements?
- In the case of combined courses of treatment (initial in vitro fertilisation treatment and posterior egg donation or embryo adoption), women need to be aged under 43 for the pregnancy guarantee programme. For the egg donor or embryo adoption guarantee, women need to be under 49 years of age and the mother providing the ovum must be under 38 years of age in the ROPA programme.
- Prior acceptance by the medical committe.
The pregnancy guarantee programme for egg donation includes three courses of in vitro fertilisation treatment with donated ova, freezing and storage of all embryos that are not transferred, and any courses of cryopreserved embryo transfer treatments that arise as a result.
Patients are also given our absolute commitment to achieving a successful pregnancy and, should this not be the case, they will get their money back. Women need to be in a good state of general and gynaecological health and be aged under 49. All necessary analyses, consultations, ultrasound scans, blood analyses and sperm analyses are included. Where applicable, CCS (advanced genetic testing) is carried out on embryos. Usual costs such as pharmaceutical drugs for the egg donor in all cycles, possible laboratory fertilisation techniques that may improve the prognosis, etc., are included so that the patient is given a fixed price with no hidden surprises.
IN VITRO FERTILISATION (IVF) AND EGG DONATION
Our combined pregnancy guarantee programme gives patients the option of combining an initial course of in vitro fertilisation treatment using the patient's own ova and two posterior courses of treatment using donated eggs,
as well as all transfers of any cryopreserved embryos that were not transferred in the fresh cycle. This option is given to patients who, before attempting egg donation, wish to attempt getting pregnant using their own gametes. Women need to be in a good state of general and gynaecological health and be aged under 43.
Embryo adoption is an increasingly sought-after assisted reproduction technique because of its significant advantages. No hormone medication is required. Only an ultrasound scan is required and it is a simpler and less expensive process.
The programme includes 4 courses of embryo adoption transfer treatment and the guarantee of having a viable pregnancy up until childbirth, or patients are given their money back. The receptor must be under 49 years of age and in a good state of general and gynaecological health.
IN VITRO FERTILISATION (IVF) AND EMBRYO ADOPTION
This programme consists of an initial course of in vitro fertilisation treatment (IVF) using the patient's own ovum (should there be any available frozen embryos that have not been transferred,
it also includes freezing them, storing them and transferring them later on if a pregnancy has not been achieved in the first attempt) and three cycles of embryo adoption. Women must be under 43 years of age and in a good state of health. Should the patient not get pregnant, a full refund will be provided.
In same-sex marriages between women, assisted reproduction can be performed using the ROPA method, by which both partners share the maternity process. One provides the ova (genetic matter) and the other receives the embryo,
carries the child for 9 months, gives birth and breastfeeds just like in any other pregnancy. The ROPA pregnancy guarantee provides a viable pregnancy or money back guarantee. The receptor must be under 49 years of age and the mother providing the ova must be under 38 years of age. The reason for this is that, from that age onwards, egg quality is insufficient in order to guarantee a pregnancy. It includes three cycles of In Vitro Fertilization with the couple’s own oocyte in the ROPA system and the freezing of the embryos not transferred in fresh cycles, as well as all the transfers of these embryos.
REASONS TO TRUST
to offer global pregnancy assurance
or we will refund 100% of the amount paid
within 18 months
risk and uncertainty
and we offer confidence and tranquillity
A great team of professionals
committed to our patients
+30 years of
guarantee our work
The most innovative techniques
in infertility and reproductive genetics
Clear and fixed prices
with everything included and no surprises
treatment in all cycles