Since the establishment of our clinic in the mid-eighties we have remained committed to our goal of offering our patients comprehensive care while guaranteeing the best possible results. This commitment has been recognized with the achievement of main awards for quality management: ISO 9001, SEP (Excellence in Private Health) and EFQM (European Foundation for Quality Management), among others.
Our main goal has always been to achieve the best results and to support progress in medical science. Therefore, we combine medical care with scientific research and teaching fellowships, activities that enrich each other, and have been materialized in our Chair in Reproductive Medicine at the Universidad de Alicante and the Chair of Community Medicine and Reproductive Health at the Miguel Hernández Universidad de Elche.
This serious commitment has borne fruit, the most important ones being:
- In 1987 the first IVF pregnancy in the Valencian Community (Spain)
- The first and only pregnancies obtained using spermatids in Spain.
- In 2004 the first baby in the world to be born free from retinoschisis (hereditary blindness)
- In 2006 the first baby in the world to be born free from Marfan Sydrome, thanks to the MDA technique.
Discovery in 2016 of genes involved in ovarian reserve.
To date Instituto Bernabeu has carried out over a hundred scientific research projects, as a result of designing individualized treatments for our patients.
Moreover, the Charitable Rafael Bernabeu Foundation, part of the Instituto Bernabeu group, develops a wide range of community-based activities which enable the use of assisted reproduction techniques for couples with limited financial resources, as well as research grants for young scientists in the field of reproductive medicine.
Thousands of patients from over 63 different countries,through our comprehensive international patient care department,have entrusted Instituto Bernabeu with their dream of becoming parents due to our:
- Unwavering medical principles.
- Cutting-edge technology.
- Research programmes.
- Treatment plans tailored to the needs of each patient.
- Comprehensive medical and emotional patient care.
- Quality controls in all processes.
These characteristics and the experience and know-how of our medical team make Instituto Bernabeu one of the most prestigious centres in this field.
RESULT STATISTICSSee more
Our pregnancy results are accredited by external certifiers.
96% OF OUR PATIENTS RECOMMEND US