IB scientific papers in the national SEGO conference
The papers reflect the multidisciplinary approach we offer to our patients. The titles of the papers which have been accepted are:
• Predictive value of FISH in sperm during PGD in cases of repeat miscarriage.
• Chromosome screening of the first quarter. Result in pregnancies after assisted reproduction.
• Clinical evaluation of the use of GnRH agonist in embryonic cryotransfer cycles.
• Effectiveness of embryo vitrification on day 3 versus day 5.
• The blastocyst transfer does not improve outcomes in IVF-ET.
• Program results of genotyping of the human papillomavirus (HPV) in our group of patients.
• Uterus septum, 2010-2011: treatment and results.
• Uterus septum, 2010-2011: Epidemiology and diagnosis.
STATISTIKK OVER RESULTATERSe mer
Våre graviditetsresultater er akkreditert av eksterne sertifiseringsbyråer.