IB scientific papers in the national SEGO conference
May, 18th 2011
Once again our Institutro Bernabeu Group has a total of 8 papers present at the 31st annual meeting of the SEGO (Spanish Society of Gynaecology and Obstetrics) which is held on 17th of May until the 20th in Seville. This is evidence of our strong commitment to the study and advancement of applied sciences in clinical practice.
The papers reflect the multidisciplinary approach we offer to our patients. The titles of the papers which have been accepted are:
• Predictive value of FISH in sperm during PGD in cases of repeat miscarriage.
• Chromosome screening of the first quarter. Result in pregnancies after assisted reproduction.
• Clinical evaluation of the use of GnRH agonist in embryonic cryotransfer cycles.
• Effectiveness of embryo vitrification on day 3 versus day 5.
• The blastocyst transfer does not improve outcomes in IVF-ET.
• Program results of genotyping of the human papillomavirus (HPV) in our group of patients.
• Uterus septum, 2010-2011: treatment and results.
• Uterus septum, 2010-2011: Epidemiology and diagnosis.