Degree in Psychology from the Miguel Hernández University in Elche (2001-2006). Clinical Psychologist. Member number: CV14633.
Specialised training in:
- Qualification in Reproductive Health and Human Fertility.
- Gestational and perinatal bereavement counsellor.
- SHEC method, neuroprocessing technique
- Couple Therapy: intervention strategies in couple relationships
- Compassion and Self-compassion in clinical practice
- Rational Emotive Therapy
- Emotional intelligence: social skills, empathy and assertiveness
- Sport Psychology
Professional training as a Clinical Assistant at the Red Cross Centre in Alicante.
Psychologist at Instituto Bernabeu since October 2006.
Responsible for the Emotional Support Unit.
Coordinator of the egg donation Unit.
Co-author of numerous scientific publications for the ESHRE congress in 2009 and 2010.
Member of the nursing interest group of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF) dedicated to donation.