Única Bernabeu: the pregnancy and childbirth or money back guarantee
The first ever money-back all-inclusive European guaranteed pregnancy programme that covers birth
ÚNICA: unique in experience. In 2014, we led the way when we revolutionised the world of assisted reproduction treatment by launching our 100% PREGNANCY GUARANTEE. The trajectory of the programme over the last few years, in addition to the customised treatment we have provided since 1985, mean that we can offer the most comprehensive commitment possible.
ÚNICA: unique in innovation. Since we are always working to design and include R&D&I projects in our fertility and genetics, poor ovarian reserve, male factor and embryo implantation failure services, our patients benefit from ground-breaking treatment.
ÚNICA: unique in customised care. Each patient is unique and so is their course of treatment. The entire team at Instituto Bernabeu will accompany you and care for your physical and mental health as you travel on your journey to maternity. We will deliver a course of treatment designed specially to suit your needs.
ÚNICA: unique in results. We are confident about delivering optimum results and this is why we are able to offer a 100% successful pregnancy to childbirth or money back guarantee. Our results are audited in-house and recorded by the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF).
The all-inclusive ÚNICA. We know that the journey can sometimes mean additional tests or specialist healthcare. We are open and transparent and this is why the programme includes everything you need so that your journey ends well with no added extras or small print.
What is the Instituto Bernabeu ÚNICA pregnancy and childbirth guarantee programme?
- It is Europe’s first ever viable pregnancy guarantee, pioneers since 2014.
- We commit to achieve your pregnancy and the birth of your baby.
- 100% refund of the pregnancy Guarantee Programme total amount in case of unsuccessful result.
- Eliminates our patients’ risk and uncertainty.
- Our medical commitment to all couples who struggle conceiving a child.
- It exemplifies our ethical and rigorous professional performance. We are guided by medical criteria that concentrate exclusively on the success of the treatment we provide.
Why does Instituto Bernabeu offer the ÚNICA successful pregnancy guarantee?
- Because we trust in our work and excellent results.
- Because we want to convey the confidence and reassurance to our patients that we will achieve together their goal of becoming parents.
- Because we have the best staff, tools and research to apply the techniques needed to achieve success.
- Because at Instituto Bernabeu we personalize each treatment, giving us the best results.
Customised treatment and healthcare. Every last detail is included
- We will ensure you get pregnant quicker and using the assisted reproduction treatment of your choice.
- Customised and continued contact over direct telephone lines and e-mail. Medical emergency service.
- You will enjoy customised care provided by the experts in our treatment units who specialise in all types of specific pathologies: poor ovarian reserve, recurrent implantation failure or pregnancy loss, fertility endocrinology, endometriosis, the male factor, etc. We are experts in complex cases.
- We know that each family is different and this is why we design courses of treatment to suit new family models by adapting to specific needs: the male factor, single mothers by choice and LGTB patients.
- You will enjoy complementary therapy that is also included in the price: a massage or acupuncture coinciding with transfer.
- Emotional support. Private sessions with our specialist clinical psychologists.
- Appointments with your doctor using video conference technology if you prefer.
- Each case is addressed in our medical and experts committee meeting and subjected to an interdisciplinary analysis.
- Our qualified team of human resources is at your disposal at our impeccable facilities where you will have the reassurance you are in excellent hands.
What does the Bernabeu ÚNICA pregnancy and childbirth guarantee cover? All the necessary tests with no added extras
- We guarantee customised treatment, gestation and childbirth until the baby has been delivered (as provided for in articles 29 and 30 of the Spanish Civil Code).
- It includes three courses of fresh treatment and transfer of any resulting embryos.
- Individual assessment of each case. In an exquisite and exclusive healthcare environment.
- You will enjoy the benefits of progress made in our demanding applied research programmes.
- Ultrasound scans, analyses, check-ups and fertility treatment tests.
- All the in vitro fertilisation (IVF) laboratory processes:
- An exclusive Geri® time-lapse incubator for each patient.
- Long culture to blastocyst stage between days 5 and 6 of development.
- PGD/PGT genetic testing on the embryo when medically advised.
- Bernabeu ÚNICA includes the genetic diseases GCT carrier test for all egg and semen donors at no additional cost
- We perform a genetic compatibility test on all donors that covers 3,000 or 600 hereditary diseases and at no additional cost.
- A COVID-19 analysis during reproductive treatment and reproductive treatment process.
- Embryo vitrification and storage of frozen embryos for the duration of the guarantee period
- Freezing and storage of semen at our in-house gamete bank.
- Medication for the egg donor is included when treatment involves egg donation.
- 18 months to complete the process.
- If you do not get pregnant, you will get your money back.
What requirements do I need to meet?
- In the pregnancy guarantee programme for combined courses of treatment (initial in vitro fertilisation treatment or double IVF treatment with the patient’s own ova and two posterior egg donation or embryo adoption treatments, depending on the programme), women need to be aged under 43. In the egg donation or embryo adoption guarantee, women need to be under 50 years of age. In the ROPA programme, mothers providing the ovum must be under 38 years of age.
- Prior approval from the medical committee must be obtained.
A set price with no unpleasant surprises
The Bernabeu Única Guarantee aims to take the pressure and uncertainty off your shoulders so that you can make the most of the 18 months you have to concentrate on the things that are important to you. It has the advantage of customised treatment at a fixed price with no unpleasant surprises and the backing of a successful conclusion or money back guarantee.
ÚNICA, the one and only customised pregnancy guarantee
The pregnancy guarantee programme for egg donation includes three courses of in vitro fertilisation treatment with donated eggs, freezing and storage of all embryos that are not transferred, and any courses of cryopreserved embryo transfer treatments that arise as a result. Patients are also given our absolute commitment to achieving a successful pregnancy with the birth of a child and, should this not be the case, they will get their money back.
It requires a good general and gynaecological state of health and no more than 49 years of age. All necessary analyses, consultations, ultrasound scans, blood analyses and sperm analyses are included. Where applicable, CCS (advanced genetic testing) is carried out on embryos. Usual costs such as pharmaceutical drugs for the egg donor in all cycles, possible laboratory fertilisation techniques that may improve the prognosis, etc., are included so that the patient is given a fixed price with no hidden surprises.
Our combined guarantee programme gives patients the option of combining an initial course of in vitro fertilisation treatment using the patient’s own ova and two posterior courses of treatment using donated eggs,
as well as all transfers of any cryopreserved embryos that were not transferred in the fresh cycle. This option is given to patients who, before attempting egg donation, wish to attempt getting pregnant using their own gametes. Women need to be in a good state of general and gynaecological health and be aged under 43.
It is the Instituto Bernabeu ÚNICA Guarantee designed specifically for patients with poor ovarian reserve.
It includes the pioneering double IVF treatment technique in follicular phase and a posterior in vitro fertilisation in luteal phase to optimise ovarian response before attempting in vitro fertilisation using donated eggs. The guarantee covers gestation through to childbirth. If it is not successful, the full amount is repaid.
It is designed for women under 43 years of age who are in a good state of general and gynaecological health.
With our Pregnancy and Birth Guarantee Program, embryo adoption is an increasingly sought-after assisted reproduction technique because of its significant advantages. No hormone medication is required. Only an ultrasound scan is required and it is a simpler and less expensive process.
The childbirth guarantee programme for embryo adoption, includes 3 courses of embryo adoption transfer treatment and the guarantee of having a viable pregnancy up until childbirth, or patients are given their money back. The receptor must be under 50 years of age and in a good state of general and gynaecological health.
it also includes freezing them, storing them and transferring them later on if a pregnancy has not been achieved in the first attempt) and three cycles of embryo adoption. Women must be under 43 years of age and in a good state of health. Should the patient not get pregnant and not reaching childbirth, a full refund will be provided.
In marriages between women, assisted reproduction can be performed using the ROPA method, by which both partners share the maternity process. One provides the ova (genetic matter) and the other receives the embryo,
carries the child for 9 months, gives birth and breastfeeds just like in any other pregnancy. The ROPA pregnancy guarantee provides a viable pregnancy or money back guarantee. The receptor must be under 49 years of age and the mother providing the ova must be under 38 years of age. The reason for this is that, from that age onwards, egg quality is insufficient in order to guarantee a pregnancy. It includes three cycles of In Vitro Fertilization with the couple’s own egg in the ROPA system and the freezing of the embryos not transferred in fresh cycles, as well as all the transfers of these embryos.
We have designed a pregnancy and childbirth guarantee especially for these couples. We are committed to achieving pregnancy and the birth of their child or refunding their money. In this programme, the mother who provides the eggs must not exceed 43 years of age and the mother who will gestate the baby must be under 50 years of age. The programme includes a cycle of ROPA in vitro fertilisation as well transfer of the frozen embryos that are obtained and three cycles of embryo adoption within a period of 18 months.
The Double Donation Pregnancy Guarantee Programme includes three cycles of in vitro fertilisation treatment using donor ova and semen and all corresponding embryo transfers (always in blastocyst stage on day 5 to 6 of development), both those generated during a fresh cycle and all transfers of any frozen embryos.
The programme is valid for 18 months and the woman must be under 50 years of age at the starting point of the programme. Instituto Bernabeu IVF treatment from double gamete donation entails rigorous donor selection processes including psychological and medical examinations during which over 600-3000 genetic disorders are ruled out. These tests and the fact that donors are young reduce the risk of pregnancy loss, malformations and genetic abnormalities. In addition, donor DNA is stored for the first 20 years.
REASONS TO TRUST
to offer global pregnancy assurance
or we will refund 100% of the amount paid
within 18 months
risk and uncertainty
and we offer confidence and tranquillity
A great team of professionals
committed to our patients
+35 years of
guarantee our work
The most innovative techniques
in infertility and reproductive genetics
Clear and fixed prices
with everything included and no surprises
treatment in all cycles