Pregnancy and childbirth guarantee
Pregnancy and childbirth guarantee programme or 100% reimbursment
What is the pregnancy and childbirth guarantee programme at Instituto Bernabeu?
- It is Europe’s first ever viable pregnancy guarantee, pioneers since 2014.
- We commit to achieve your pregnancy and the birth of your baby.
- 100% refund of the pregnancy Guarantee Programme total amount in case of unsuccessful result.
- Eliminates our patients’ risk and uncertainty.
- Our medical commitment to all couples who struggle conceiving a child.
Why does Instituto Bernabeu offer this guarantee programme with guaranteed results?
- Because we trust in our work and excellent results.
- Because we want to convey the confidence and reassurance to our patients that we will achieve together their goal of becoming parents.
- Because we have the best staff, tools and research to apply the techniques needed to achieve success.
- Because at Instituto Bernabeu we personalize each treatment, giving us the best results.
What does the pregnancy and childbirth guarantee include?
- We guaranee you we’ll achieve your pregnancy and the birth of your baby: we offer you a personalized treatment and we guarantee your pregnancy and childbirth ( according to articles 29 and 30 of the Spanish Civil Code).
- Three fresh treatments and all resulting frozen embryo transfers.
- Personalized evaluation of each case. State of the art, personalized medical care.
- Ultrasound scans, blood tests, check-ups and tests required for the fertility treatment.
- Previous endometrial scratching to facilitate embryo nesting.
- All the In Vitro Fertilization laboratory processes (GERY time-lapse incubator, long blastocyst culture and PGS/PGT-A/CCS genetic study of the embryo if medically recommended).
- Embryo vitrification, and storage of the frozen embryos during the validity of the guarantee.
- Sperm freezing and storage.
- Medication for the egg donor in cases of treatment with egg donation.
- Includes testing for covid-19 during reproductive treatment, as many times as needed, while the Guarantee is valid.
- Massage or acupuncture around time of transfer.
- 18-month validity.
What are the requirements?
- In the case of combined courses of treatment (initial in vitro fertilisation treatment with own eggs and posterior two with egg donation or embryo adoption), women need to be aged under 43 for the pregnancy guarantee programme. For the egg donor or embryo adoption guarantee, women need to be under 50 years of age and the mother providing the ovum must be under 38 years of age in the ROPA programme.
- Prior acceptance by the medical committe.
The pregnancy guarantee programme for egg donation includes three courses of in vitro fertilisation treatment with donated eggs, freezing and storage of all embryos that are not transferred, and any courses of cryopreserved embryo transfer treatments that arise as a result.
Patients are also given our absolute commitment to achieving a successful pregnancy with the birth of a child and, should this not be the case, they will get their money back. Women need to be in a good state of general and gynaecological health and be aged under 50. All necessary analyses, consultations, ultrasound scans, blood analyses and sperm analyses are included. Where applicable, CCS (advanced genetic testing) is carried out on embryos. Usual costs such as pharmaceutical drugs for the egg donor in all cycles, possible laboratory fertilisation techniques that may improve the prognosis, etc., are included so that the patient is given a fixed price with no hidden surprises.
Our combined guarantee programme gives patients the option of combining an initial course of in vitro fertilisation treatment using the patient’s own ova and two posterior courses of treatment using donated eggs,
as well as all transfers of any cryopreserved embryos that were not transferred in the fresh cycle. This option is given to patients who, before attempting egg donation, wish to attempt getting pregnant using their own gametes. Women need to be in a good state of general and gynaecological health and be aged under 43.
With our Pregnancy and Birth Guarantee Program, embryo adoption is an increasingly sought-after assisted reproduction technique because of its significant advantages. No hormone medication is required. Only an ultrasound scan is required and it is a simpler and less expensive process.
The childbirth guarantee programme for embryo adoption, includes 3 courses of embryo adoption transfer treatment and the guarantee of having a viable pregnancy up until childbirth, or patients are given their money back. The receptor must be under 50 years of age and in a good state of general and gynaecological health.
it also includes freezing them, storing them and transferring them later on if a pregnancy has not been achieved in the first attempt) and three cycles of embryo adoption. Women must be under 43 years of age and in a good state of health. Should the patient not get pregnant and not reaching childbirth, a full refund will be provided.
In marriages between women, assisted reproduction can be performed using the ROPA method, by which both partners share the maternity process. One provides the ova (genetic matter) and the other receives the embryo,
carries the child for 9 months, gives birth and breastfeeds just like in any other pregnancy. The ROPA pregnancy guarantee provides a viable pregnancy or money back guarantee. The receptor must be under 50 years of age and the mother providing the ova must be under 38 years of age. The reason for this is that, from that age onwards, egg quality is insufficient in order to guarantee a pregnancy. It includes three cycles of In Vitro Fertilization with the couple’s own egg in the ROPA system and the freezing of the embryos not transferred in fresh cycles, as well as all the transfers of these embryos.
We have designed a pregnancy and childbirth guarantee especially for these couples. We are committed to achieving pregnancy and the birth of their child or refunding their money. The programme includes a cycle of ROPA in vitro fertilisation as well transfer of the frozen embryos that are obtained and three cycles of embryo adoption within a period of 18 months.
The Double Donation Pregnancy Guarantee Programme includes three cycles of in vitro fertilisation treatment using donor ova and semen and all corresponding embryo transfers (always in blastocyst stage on day 5 to 6 of development), both those generated during a fresh cycle and all transfers of any frozen embryos.
The programme is valid for 18 months. Instituto Bernabeu IVF treatment from double gamete donation entails rigorous donor selection processes including psychological and medical examinations during which over 600-3000 genetic disorders are ruled out. These tests and the fact that donors are young reduce the risk of pregnancy loss, malformations and genetic abnormalities. In addition, donor DNA is stored for the first 20 years.
REASONS TO TRUST
to offer global pregnancy assurance
or we will refund 100% of the amount paid
within 18 months
risk and uncertainty
and we offer confidence and tranquillity
A great team of professionals
committed to our patients
+35 years of
guarantee our work
The most innovative techniques
in infertility and reproductive genetics
Clear and fixed prices
with everything included and no surprises
treatment in all cycles