Ovulation Date Calculator
Use our ovulation calculator to find out when you're most fertile (when you're ovulating) and have sexual intercourse on those days in order to get pregnant.
Our ovulation calculator can help you to determine the days of the month on which you are most fertile, based on the dates of the last few menstrual cycles and their duration. This will give you an estimation of the best days on which to have sexual intercourse with your partner and get pregnant.
You should follow these steps in order to use our calculator:
- Introduce the date of the first day of your last menstruation in the corresponding box following the format day/month/year, for instance: 01/04/2009.
- For more accuracy, fill in the boxes “Penultimate and antepenultimate menstruation”, if you know this information.
- Select the length of your menstruation cycle; if you are not sure, please select “28 days”.
- Press the bottom “Calculate Ovulation Date”
WARNING: This calendar can not and should not be used to prevent pregnancy.
The results provided by this programme it only has orientative value, therefore, Instituto Bernabeu, is exonerated from any kind of responsibility for any third party liability derivated from its use.
More information at the following link:
Related topics on the IB ForumSee more
- The ovulation
- Medical history: The first contact.
- How much time do I have to wait to see a fertility specialist?
- Lifestyle while trying pregnancy.
- Nutritional recommendations for fertility.
- Gynaecological check-up prior to pregnancy.
- What should you eat (or not) for your child to born healthy.
Frequent questionsSee more
- How long do I have to wait before seeing a doctor if I don’t get pregnant?
- To what extent does age affect female infertility?
- What are the main causes of infertility?
- When is the best cycle to become pregnant?
- Is it true, that after a long time taking oral contraceptives a woman can find it difficult to coenceive?
- Do women who use IUD (Intrauterine contraceptive device) as a contraceptive have more difficulties in getting pregn ...
- Which tests are completed during the first visit?
RESULT STATISTICSSee more
Our pregnancy results are accredited by external certifiers.
96% OF OUR PATIENTS RECOMMEND US