INSTITUTO BERNABEU SCIENTIFIC PARTICIPATION AT ASEBIR
The speeches will be presented respectively by Dr Belén Lledó, Scientific Driector of IB BIOTECH and Dr Jorge Ten, Director of the Reproductive Biology department at Instituto Bernabeu. He has also been invited to moderate the session "Oocyte as a source of research" on Friday 27.
- Genome hybridisation compared with unique cell (SC CGH): a new tool for preimplantation genetic screening (PGS).
LLedó B, Ortiz JA, Morales R, Bernabeu R.
- Impact of fragmentation levels of DNA on conventional IVF and ICSI.
Dr Jorge Ten
- Clinical evaluation of cryotransfers of embryos vitrified on Day 3 and Day 5.
J. Guerrero, J. Ten, A. Rodríguez-Arnedo, M. A. Carracedo, J. Llácer, R. Bernabeu
- Prognosis of cryotransfer cycles following the fresh cycle result
A. Rodríguez-Arnedo, J. Ten, J. Guerrero, M. A. Carracedo, R. Bernabeu
- The effect of changing the embryo medium on Day 2 during a long culture programme
J. Guerrero, J. Ten, A Rodríguez-Arnedo, M. A. Carracedo, J. Llácer, R. Bernabeu
- Embryo transfer on Day 3 vs. Day 5
M.A. Carracedo, J. Guerrero, D. Rodríguez, A. Vieira, R. Bernabeu, J. Ten
- Experience of ASEBIR embryo classification at Instituto Bernabeu, Cartagena
C. Pérez, M. Pérez, F. Araico, R. Bernabeu, J. Ten
- The effect of genetic alterations on oocyte donors
Morales, R., Lledó, B.; Ortiz, JA.; Quintana, J.; Bernabeu, R.
- Non-invasive metabolic analysis of embryo culture medium by means of HPLC and RMN
Lledó B, Ortiz JA, Perez C, Pérez M, Gonsalvez-Álvarez, R, Martinez-SAbater, E, Marhuenda-Egea, F, Bernabeu R.