14 Research communications to be presented at the National Congress of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF)
Instituto Bernabeu presented their latest research in the 14 communications accepted to the committee of the SEF (Spanish Fertility Society) for its annual conference to be held from the 29th to the 31st May in Barcelona.
The conclusions of the work come from the research conducted at Instituto Bernabeu in the two specialized units, focused on poor ovarian response and implantation failure, and repeat miscarriage, from a multidisciplinary point of view; genetic, endocrine, gynaecological, embryological, pharmacological and even paramedic.
You can find more information about the communications on the links below:
- Multifactorial genetic model prediction of poor ovarian response: usefulness of fertility preservation.JA. Ortiz, J. Llácer, A. Turienzo, B. Lledo, R. Morales, L. Luque, R. Bernabeu. Oral Presentation.
- Identification and characterization of polymorphisms in genes of the immune system associated with poor ovarian response. JA. Ortiz, J. Llacer, A. Turienzo, B. Lledo, R. Morales, L. Luque, JC. Castillo, R. Bernabeu. Oral Presentation.
- CAG polymorphism length in the androgen receptor is associated with ovarian reserve but not with ovarian response. B. Lledó, J. Llácer, A. Turienzo, JA. Ortiz, R. Morales, A. Fabregat, J. Guerrero, R. Bernabeu. Oral Presentation.
- Importance of genetic variants in p53, IL-11, IL-10 and VEGF in patients with repeated miscarriages (RPL) and implantation failure (RIF). B. Lledó, A. Turienzo, JA. Ortiz, R. Morales, E. Garcia, J. Llácer, R. Bernabeu. Oral Presentation
- Generating a predictive model to estimate the rate of embryonic aneuploidy after an IVF cycle. R. Morales, B. Lledo, JA. Ortiz, J. Ten, J. Llácer, R. Bernabeu. Poster.
- Importance of complete chromosome screening (CCS) at different stages of embryonic development: from oocyte to blastocyst. R. Morales, B. Lledó, JA. Ortiz, H. Blanca, J. Guerrero, J. Llácer, R. Bernabeu. Poster.
- Evaluation of androgen levels in poor response patients supplemented with transdermal testosterone. JC. Castillo, JA. Ortíz, L. Luque, A. Fabregat, J. Guerrero, J. Ten, R. Bernabeu, J. Llácer. Poster.
- Accelerated embryonic development associated with embryonic aneuploidy after trophectoderm biopsy and complete chromosomal screening: a case report. JC. Castillo, J.Ten, R. Bernabeu. Poster.
- Comparative research between two suction pressures for oocyte recovery in oocyte donation cycles. A. Pérez De la muela, E. Quevedo, MC. Tió, JC. Castillo, R. Bernabeu. Oral Presentation
- Which is the best option for patients of advanced maternal age? Vitrified eggs or embryos? A. Rodríguez-Arnedo, J. Ten, B. Moliner, J. Guerrero, I. Ochando, MC. Tió, J. Llácer, R. Bernabeu. Poster.
- Analysis of variability in repeated donor cycles J. Guerrero, J. Ten, A. Bernabeu, B. Moliner, A. Rodríguez-Arnedo, J. Llácer, R. Bernabeu. Poster.
- Influence of vitrificatrion dayon suvival rates and implantation. I. Ochando, J. Ten, MC Tió, B. Moliner, A Rodríguez-Arnedo, J. Guerrero, R. Bernabeu. Poster.
- Patients treated at Instituto Bernabeu Poor Ovarian Response Unit don’t have their quality of life affected regarding patients with normal ovarian response. G. Gosálbez, C. Fernández, M. Aula, S. Núñez, R. Sanus, V. Cañavate, R. Bernabeu y J. Llácer. Oral Presentation
- Comparative study of ovulation triggering in egg donor patients: hCG versus GnRH analogues.A. Bernabeu, D. Orozco, J. Ten, J. Llácer, A. Rodríguez, R. Bernabeu. Poster.