Six research papers accepted for the annual meeting of the British Society of Human Reproduction
One more year we feel very fortunate that the most important meeting of reproductive medicine professionals of Great Britain has accepted six research papers conducted by researchers at the Instituto Bernabeu. These developments will be presented at the Annual Meeting of the British Society of Human Reproduction (BFS) to be held in Birmingham this January and are a reflection of the commitment we have with our patients to design personalized treatment of their medical needs. The lines of research focus on improving success rates, and more specifically in advanced age patients with poor ovarian response, implantation failure or repeated miscarriages as well as the latest advances we have conducted as an embryonic genetic level.
BFS Annual Meeting 2015. Birmingham, UK. January 2015
- Comprehensive chromosome screening (CCS) improves IVF outcome in recipients suffering recurrent implantation failure (RIF) and pregnancy loss (RPL). Oral Presentation. B. Lledo, R. Morales, JA. Ortiz, J. Guerrero, J. Ten, J. Llacer, R. Bernabeu
- Comprehensive chromosome screening (CCS) increases the implantation rate in advanced maternal age. Poster. R. Morales, B. Lledo, JA. Ortiz, H. Blanca, D. Rodriguez, J. Llacer, R. Bernabeu.
- Incidence of aneuploidy in oocytes from egg donation cycles. Oral Presentation. JA. Ortiz, H. Blanca, R. Morales, B. Lledó, J. Guerrero, J. Llacer, R. Bernabeu.
- Embryo vitrification on day 4 increases the survival rate in oocyte recipients. Poster. J. Llácer, J. Ten, I. Ochando, J. Guerrero, A. Rodríguez-Arnedo, M. Pérez-Izquierdo, R. Bernabeu.
- Embryos with delayed development at day 5 must be frozen. Implantation rates of grade 1 "blastocysts" better in frozen embryo transfers. Oral Presentation. J. Llácer, A. Rodríguez-Arnedo, J.A. Ortiz, J. Guerrero, J. Ten, R. Bernabeu.
- Does donor body mass index affect the final outcome in egg donation?. Poster. R. Bernabeu, J. Guerrero, J. Ten, A. Bernabeu, J. Giménez, J. Llácer.