إلإجابات على الشكوك المعتادة حول إنجاب بمساعدة و صحة أمراض النساء بحلول بسيطة.
The Ovulation Date Calculator that you will find below, will help you to determinate which days of the month you are most fertile.
What is a blastocyst?
A blastocyst is an embryo which has been left to develop until day 5 or 6 and presents a complex cellular structure formed by approximately 200 cells. The blastocyst phase is the development stage prior to implantation of the embryo in the mother’s uterus.
Some women chose to become mothers without having a male partner and turn to assisted reproductive techniques in order to achieve this goal. We see this at our practice as an increasingly common option taken by women.
- What is a polycystic ovary? How does a polycystic ovary affect my fertility?
- What is Assisted Embryo Hatching (AH) and Embryo Defragmentation?
- Instructions for correct collection of semen samples: abstinence, hygiene, etc.
- Which are the options if I have an altered spermatozoid TUNEL?
- No spermatozoids can be detected in my ejaculate. What can be done? Is it permanent?
Egg and Sperm donor
- Is the donation anonymous? Can a donor know the identity of the child born, or vice versa?
- How are sperm samples or donor eggs selected for given couples?
- How can I become a donor?
- Is there a limit to donations?
- Is Oocytes donation a painful process?
- Can donors know the identity of any children born through their donation?
- Is there a waiting list for oocyte donation?
- Are there any risks or side effects in egg donation treatments?
- Lifestyle after the embryo transfer
- How do you select donors?
- حاسبة موعد تخصيب البويضة
- How long can my eggs remain frozen without damage?
- Will my fertility levels be affected or reduced if I undergo vitrification and then decide to become a mother by natural means?
- What is the right age to freeze eggs with a view to my future?
- Until what age will I be able to become a mother using my vitrified eggs?
- Where do the donated embryos come from?
- Can the identity of embryo donors be disclosed?
- Do oocyte donation and embryo donation mean the same thing?
- The advantages and disadvantages of transferring embryos during a natural or artificial cycle
- Towards a Positive Embryo Transfer
Embryo freezing. Cryotransfer
- What chances do I have to still have embryos for freezing after an In Vitro Fertilisation treatment?
- How long can my embryos remain frozen?
- What if we finally decide not to use the embryos we had frozen?
- What advantages are there to freezing embryos?
- What are the advantages of oocyte or embryo vitrification?
Endocrinology and nutrition
- I’ve undergone surgery for obesity. Can I still get pregnant?
- Nutritional Recommendations for Fertility
- I have diabetes. Should I consult with my doctor before becoming pregnant? Which diabetes tests are required before pregnancy?
- Do thyroid problems affect fertility?
- I have a thyroid problem: Should I consult with my doctor with a view to a future pregancy? Will I have to change my treatment? Will I be able to breastfeed my baby? Will my baby have any problems?
- ما هي أسباب الافتقار إلى الخصوبة والعقم؟
- What is SOFT IVF?
- What if I have my period at the time of my first gynaecological fertility appointment?
- What are the main causes of infertility?
- How long do I have to wait before seeing a doctor if I don’t get pregnant?
- What types of hormonal contraception exist?
- What are the main contraceptive methods?
- Hysteroscopy and Essure
- Is it true, that after a long time taking oral contraceptives a woman can find it difficult to coenceive?
- Do women who use IUD (Intrauterine contraceptive device) as a contraceptive have more difficulties in getting pregnant?
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Total commitment with our In Vitro Fertilization and Egg donation patients: we share efforts and results
- Embryo transfer: What does it involve? What do I need to keep in mind for it to be successful?
- Will I always be seen by the same gynaecologist in Instituto Bernabeu?
- Choosing a fertilisation technique when oocyte counts are poor. IVF or ICSI?
- How can I help my IVF treatment to work? 10 pieces of advice that may improve your chances
Lesbian motherhood. ROPA
- What does the ROPA technique involve?
- Is it necessary for same-sex female couples to be married to use the ROPA technique?
- In cases where pre-embryos are frozen during a ROPA treatment, do the embryos have to be transferred to the same woman in the couple that received them during the first treatment?
- ROPA method: Shared Maternity
PGD & CCS
- Are prenatal and preimplantation diagnosis equally effective for disease transmission prevention?
- Can I undergo PGD without genetic testing?
- What does an informativity study entail? Do I need to repeat it for each cycle?
- Is it possible to cure genetic diseases in embryos?
- Is it possible to test every possible genetic disease in embryos?
Pregnancy and Obstetrics
- ¿Qué llevar al Hospital en el momento del parto?
- ¿Qué comer para que tu hijo nazca sano?
- Which tests are completed during the first visit?
- When is the best cycle to become pregnant?
- Síntomas frecuentes durante el embarazo
Urology and Andrology
- When can sexual activity be resumed after a vasectomy?
- How long do I have to wait to become pregnant after a vaso-vasostomy?
- What is the difference between TESA and MESA?
- Do biopsy or testicular puncture have any side effects?
- Is testicular puncture painful? What about testicular biopsy?