Dra. María del Mar Pérez
– Degree in Medicine from the University of Castilla La Mancha-Albacete (2010-2016).
– Specialist in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University Hospital Complex of Albacete (2017-2021).
– Professor collaborator in the theoretical-practical seminar ‘STERILITY’, at the Faculty of Medicine of Albacete in the academic year 2020-2021
– Master in Minimally Invasive Surgery in Gynecology from CEU-Cardenal Herrera University (2020-2021).
– University expert title in Endoscopic Surgery in Gynecological Oncology (2021).
– University expert title in Hysteroscopic Surgery (2021).
– University expert title in Mini-invasive Surgery of the Pelvic Floor (2021).
– University expert degree in Laparoscopic Learning Models with Pelvitrainer (2021).
– University expert title in New Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgery Techniques in Gynecology (2021).
– Currently studying the Master of Update in Assisted Reproduction.
-She is the author and co-author of several scientific publications and book chapters, and has participated in multiple training courses and conferences.
– Member of the Spanish Society of Obstetrics Gynecology and the Spanish Fertility Society.