Training Medical Residents
Instituto Bernabéu is accredited by the Spanish Ministry of Education as a training centre for Gynaecological and Obstetrical Specialists in Assisted Reproduction Techniques, having hosted several cohorts of medical residents for the last 10 years.
For more information, please contact us.
Programme of the Spanish National Commission on Human Reproduction for third-year medical residents:
- Performing basic infertility tests.
- Diagnosing and treating anovulation.
- Indicating assisted reproduction techniques.
- Acquiring an elementary knowledge of assisted reproduction techniques.
- Diagnosing and treating endocrinological alterations: Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), hirsutism, hyperprolactinemia.
- Managing the Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome (OHSS).