Six Instituto Bernabeu research papers accepted for the European Congress of Fertility (ESHRE)
Instituto Bernabeu presents his latest research in the six papers that the ESHRE (European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology) committee has accepted for its annual conference, to be held from 29th of June to 2nd of July in Munich. It is the largest annual gathering of experts in reproductive medicine with the assistance of the world's best centers.
The applied research that we conducted in our center, results in better outcomes for our patients, who benefit from the customization and the utmost care in the design of each treatment.
The conclusions of the work arising from the research conducted in the two specialized units at Instituto Bernabeu, focused on poor ovarian response and implantation failure, and repeated miscarriage from a multidisciplinary prism; genetic, endocrine, gynecological, embryological, pharmacological and even paramedic.
Find below the links to the research papers where you can have more information about them:
- Chromosomal integrity of human preimplantation embryos at cleavage and blastocyst stage in recurrent pregnancy loss patients. B. Lledó, JA. Ortiz, R. Morales, J. Ten, J. Llácer, R. Bernabeu. Póster.
- Relevance of single nucleotide polymorphism in p53, IL-11, IL-10 and VEGF in patients with repeated implantation failure and pregnancy loss. A. Turienzo, B. Lledó, JA. Ortiz, R. Morales, J. Llácer, R. Bernabeu. Póster.
- Does male factor influence in the embryo aneuploidy rate?. JA. Ortiz, H. Blanca, R. Morales, B. Lledó, J. Guerrero, J. Llácer, R. Bernabeu. Oral Presentation.
- Congenital anomalies after assisted reproduction techniques (ART) and their correlation with embryo quality. F. Sellers, J. Ten, B. Moliner, J. Guerrero, A. Rodríguez-Arnedo, J. Llácer, R. Bernabeu. Poster.
- A comparative analysis between two aspiration pressures for oocyte retrieval in egg donation cycles: a pilot trial. A. Pérez De la muela, E. Quevedo, MC. Tió, JC. Castillo, R. Bernabeu. Poster.
- Is the quality of life in poor ovarian responders (POR) worse than normal responders? a prospective study using fertiqol. G. Gosálbez, R.E. Nataloni, M. Aula, C. Fernández, S. Núñez, L. Luque, J. Ortiz, J. Llácer, R. Bernabeu. Oral Presentation.
STATISTIEKEN VAN RESULTATENMeer zien
Onze zwangerschapsresultaten worden bekrachtigd door externe certificerende instellingen.