R&D Projects in the “28th National Conference of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF)”
As part of the 28th Annual National Conference of the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF) which runs simultaneously the 5th Annual Ibero-American Meeting and the 3rd Annual National Conference on Nursing in Reproduction the Instituto Bernabeu (IB) group will present various research papers in the fields of nursing, reproductive biology, gynaecology, and molecular biology through its subsidiary, IB BIOTECH. This reflects the multidisciplinary work undertaken at IB on a daily basis which is necessary in order to deal comprehensively with reproductive issues. This conference is a unique occasion to exchange ideas and experiences in the field of Assisted Reproduction.
The R&D projects of our group that have been accepted by the Spanish Fertility Society (SEF) are:
• Metabolomics as a non-invasive method to select embryos,
Has been promoted to the presentation category by the Scientific Committee and nominated for the Prize for the best basic communication.
• The use of GnRH agonists do not improve the results in Cryotransfer cycles with cryopreserved embryos. J. Guerrero, J. Ten, A. Rodríguez-Arnedo, M.A. Carracedo, J. Llácer, R. Bernabeu. Oral presentation.
• The paternal or maternal effect of chromosome translocation carriers observed from meiotic segregation in embryos. Lledó B., Ortiz JA, Morales R, Rodríguez-Arnedo A., De la Fuente P, García-Ochoa C, Bernabeu R. Oral presentation.
• Antioxidant treatment effect in patients with sperm DNA fragmentation and the outcome of IVF cycles . Morales R, Lledó B, Ortiz JA, Ten J, Guerrero J., Luque L, Bernabeu R. Tipo. Poster.
• Chromosomal Polymorphisms and Infertility. Morales R, Lledó B, Ortiz JA, Quintana J, Llácer J, Bernabeu R. Poster.
• From 2001 to 2009: Older women, better IVF results. Jorge Ten Morro, Jaime Guerrero Villena, Joaquín Llácer Aparicio, José Manuel Lozano Pérez, Elena. García-Llopis, Rafael Bernabeu Pérez. Poster.
• A new and more reliable method to diagnose non-documented embryos. Rodríguez-Arnedo, A., Ten, J., Guerrero Villena, J., Lledó, B., Ortiz, JA, Carracedo, M.A., Llácer, J., Bernabeu. R. Poster.
• Transf. of Embryos in Day 3 vs Day 5. MA. Carracedo, A. Rodríguez-Arnedo, J. Guerrero, MD. Pérez, J. Ten, R. Bernabeu. Poster.
As part of the 3rd Annual National Conference on Nursing in Reproduction, our colleague and supervisor of the Nursing department at IB Alicante, Ms Rosa Sanus Satorre will present her paper: Mission of the Nursing Auxiliary while caring for AR Patients.
The conferences take place at the Palacio de Congresos in Valencia between the 19th and 21st of May, 2010.
statistiques de résultatsEn savoir plus
Nos résultats de grossesse sont accrédités par des sociétés de certifications externes.