Équipe de spécialistes
Graduate from the University of Distance Education (20010-2015) in Psychology. General Health Psychologist through the Master’s Degree of the Miguel Hernández University. Member number: CV16474.
- Therapeutic intervention in grief processes
- Intervention with victims of gender violence
- Master’s degree in school counselling
- Currently doing a postgraduate course in systemic family therapy accredited by the FEATP.
- Worked with Autism Spectrum Disorder patients in England.
- Treatment and intervention for children and adolescents in sensitive situations, as a psychologist and educator.
- In private clinic with adult population, mostly with anxiogenic and depressive symptomatology.
- Emotional support to international protection applicants.
Spanish and English