Research in the field of assisted reproduction provides us with more and more answers to situations which previously had none. It gives us solutions, options and new ways of overcoming the many difficulties which arise in reproduction. What’s more, progress in science also helps diagnosis and treatment to be increasingly specific, personalised and individual. In fact, we might even say that the aim is to reach a point where one of a kind treatments are designed for one of a kind patients. […]
- Cryopreservation of the ovarian cortex. What is it? Is it better than freezing ova?
- Why hasn’t my assisted reproduction treatment worked?
- Absent uterus or Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome: what can I do?
- Poor ovarian reserve; which means of diagnosis is the most reliable?
- A specially adapted diet for endometriosis
- Artificial insemination (78)
- Assisted reproduction (144)
- Egg donation (38)
- Endocrinology and nutrition (16)
- Fertility (205)
- Genetics (96)
- Gynaecology (155)
- Implantation failure and recurrent miscarriage (40)
- In vitro fertilisation (IVF) (149)
- News (250)
- Poor Ovarian Response Unit (40)
- Pregnancy (141)
- Reproductive biology (116)
- Sterility (55)
- Uncategorized (48)
- Urology (36)
- Women’s health (170)
The leading European institution of Reproductive Medicine specialised in finding individual solutions
The information that we can offer online does not replace the direct professional opinion of the doctor after a comprehensive assessment of your personal case and medical history. Therefore, we encourage your to request an appointment with our medical team either in person or through an online video conference if you are unable to travel to one of our clinics in Alicante, Madrid, Palma de Mallorca, Cartagena, Albacete, Elche or Benidorm.