What can I do to get that positive result? How can I help my in vitro fertilisation (IVF) treatment to work? Numerous factors have an impact on the success of in vitro fertilisation and getting pregnant. Living a healthy lifestyle, avoiding toxic habits, using medication appropriately and the following these 10 recommendations and pieces of advice, such as avoiding the use of perfume or ensuring that your bladder is full on the transfer day, may be a great help. […]
- Cryopreservation of the ovarian cortex. What is it? Is it better than freezing ova?
- Why hasn’t my assisted reproduction treatment worked?
- Absent uterus or Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome: what can I do?
- Poor ovarian reserve; which means of diagnosis is the most reliable?
- A specially adapted diet for endometriosis
- Artificial insemination (78)
- Assisted reproduction (144)
- Egg donation (38)
- Endocrinology and nutrition (16)
- Fertility (205)
- Genetics (96)
- Gynaecology (155)
- Implantation failure and recurrent miscarriage (40)
- In vitro fertilisation (IVF) (149)
- News (250)
- Poor Ovarian Response Unit (40)
- Pregnancy (141)
- Reproductive biology (116)
- Sterility (55)
- Uncategorized (48)
- Urology (36)
- Women’s health (170)
The leading European institution of Reproductive Medicine specialised in finding individual solutions
The information that we can offer online does not replace the direct professional opinion of the doctor after a comprehensive assessment of your personal case and medical history. Therefore, we encourage your to request an appointment with our medical team either in person or through an online video conference if you are unable to travel to one of our clinics in Alicante, Madrid, Palma de Mallorca, Cartagena, Albacete, Elche or Benidorm.