The risk of contracting HIV during unprotected sexual intercourse is estimated to be between 0.5 and 1%. For serodiscordant couples (one partner is a carrier), trying for a child naturally can entail an elevated risk of transmission. In cases such as these, assisted reproduction techniques are an excellent choice for getting pregnant without the risk […]
Subscribe by email
- Why hasn’t my assisted reproduction treatment worked?
- Absent uterus or Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome: what can I do?
- Poor ovarian reserve; which means of diagnosis is the most reliable?
- A specially adapted diet for endometriosis
- 5 indicators that the time has come to visit a fertility clinic
- Artificial insemination (78)
- Assisted reproduction (144)
- Egg donation (38)
- Endocrinology and nutrition (16)
- Fertility (204)
- Genetics (96)
- Gynaecology (155)
- Implantation failure and recurrent miscarriage (40)
- In vitro fertilisation (IVF) (149)
- News (249)
- Poor Ovarian Response Unit (40)
- Pregnancy (141)
- Reproductive biology (116)
- Sterility (55)
- Uncategorized (48)
- Urology (36)
- Women’s health (169)
The leading European institution of Reproductive Medicine specialised in finding individual solutions
The information that we can offer online does not replace the direct professional opinion of the doctor after a comprehensive assessment of your personal case and medical history. Therefore, we encourage your to request an appointment with our medical team either in person or through an online video conference if you are unable to travel to one of our clinics in Alicante, Madrid, Palma de Mallorca, Cartagena, Albacete, Elche or Benidorm.