The social changes in recent years have been highly beneficial to achieving rights and equalities, although it has also led to a significant increase in maternal age. But nature does not understand social change and the biological clock keeps ticking as usual. There are several consequences of this delay on female fertility and it depends on each woman, but it is a reality that as women age, the ovarian reserve diminishes and the egg quality lowers. […]
- Why hasn’t my assisted reproduction treatment worked?
- Absent uterus or Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome: what can I do?
- Poor ovarian reserve; which means of diagnosis is the most reliable?
- A specially adapted diet for endometriosis
- 5 indicators that the time has come to visit a fertility clinic
- Artificial insemination (78)
- Assisted reproduction (144)
- Egg donation (38)
- Endocrinology and nutrition (16)
- Fertility (204)
- Genetics (96)
- Gynaecology (155)
- Implantation failure and recurrent miscarriage (40)
- In vitro fertilisation (IVF) (149)
- News (249)
- Poor Ovarian Response Unit (40)
- Pregnancy (141)
- Reproductive biology (116)
- Sterility (55)
- Uncategorized (48)
- Urology (36)
- Women’s health (169)
The leading European institution of Reproductive Medicine specialised in finding individual solutions
The information that we can offer online does not replace the direct professional opinion of the doctor after a comprehensive assessment of your personal case and medical history. Therefore, we encourage your to request an appointment with our medical team either in person or through an online video conference if you are unable to travel to one of our clinics in Alicante, Madrid, Palma de Mallorca, Cartagena, Albacete, Elche or Benidorm.