In order for natural conception to take place, three basic factors need to be come together: ovulation needs to take place, there needs to be an appropriate quantity of spermatozoa with appropriate mobility in the ejaculate and, in third place, the uterine tubes need to be permeable. The latter is essential in order for both gametes to join together (egg and sperm) and for fertilisation to then take place. […]
- Do abnormal uterine contractions cause embryo implantation failure?
- What are microRNA and what impact do they have on embryo implantation?
- What is exome genetic testing? Types of exome genetic tests
- Do ibuprofen and paracetamol affect fertility?
- How do male and female contraceptives affect my fertility?
- Artificial insemination (78)
- Assisted reproduction (146)
- Egg donation (38)
- Endocrinology and nutrition (16)
- Fertility (207)
- Genetics (98)
- Gynaecology (156)
- Implantation failure and recurrent miscarriage (41)
- In vitro fertilisation (IVF) (150)
- News (262)
- Poor Ovarian Response Unit (41)
- Pregnancy (144)
- Reproductive biology (118)
- Sterility (57)
- Uncategorized (48)
- Urology (36)
- Women’s health (173)
The leading European institution of Reproductive Medicine specialised in finding individual solutions
The information that we can offer online does not replace the direct professional opinion of the doctor after a comprehensive assessment of your personal case and medical history. Therefore, we encourage your to request an appointment with our medical team either in person or through an online video conference if you are unable to travel to one of our clinics in Alicante, Madrid, Palma de Mallorca, Cartagena, Albacete, Elche or Benidorm.