From an immunological point of view, pregnancy is a unique set of circumstances because a woman’s body has to ‘withstand something that is foreign to it’. The mother has to carry the embryo and, in order to do so, her immune system needs to accept co-existence with cells that are at least half foreign in origin. Using a […]
- Do abnormal uterine contractions cause embryo implantation failure?
- What are microRNA and what impact do they have on embryo implantation?
- What is exome genetic testing? Types of exome genetic tests
- Do ibuprofen and paracetamol affect fertility?
- How do male and female contraceptives affect my fertility?
- Artificial insemination (78)
- Assisted reproduction (146)
- Egg donation (38)
- Endocrinology and nutrition (16)
- Fertility (207)
- Genetics (98)
- Gynaecology (156)
- Implantation failure and recurrent miscarriage (41)
- In vitro fertilisation (IVF) (150)
- News (262)
- Poor Ovarian Response Unit (41)
- Pregnancy (144)
- Reproductive biology (118)
- Sterility (57)
- Uncategorized (48)
- Urology (36)
- Women’s health (173)
The leading European institution of Reproductive Medicine specialised in finding individual solutions
The information that we can offer online does not replace the direct professional opinion of the doctor after a comprehensive assessment of your personal case and medical history. Therefore, we encourage your to request an appointment with our medical team either in person or through an online video conference if you are unable to travel to one of our clinics in Alicante, Madrid, Palma de Mallorca, Cartagena, Albacete, Elche or Benidorm.