Thanks to the donor DNA storage bank at Instituto Bernabeu, patients who need to make use of donated gametes for their fertility treatment may, at any time, make a request (further to egg donor consent) for necessary genetics studies to be carried out with a view to preventing and adequately treating any conditions that may affect their children […]
- What is hypospermia? How can it be detected? How does it affect my fertility?
- Artificial insemination: what is it and when does it need to be used?
- Premature ejaculation and other ejaculate-related issues
- Do abnormal uterine contractions cause embryo implantation failure?
- What are microRNA and what impact do they have on embryo implantation?
- Artificial insemination (79)
- Assisted reproduction (146)
- Egg donation (38)
- Endocrinology and nutrition (16)
- Fertility (210)
- Genetics (98)
- Gynaecology (156)
- Implantation failure and recurrent miscarriage (41)
- In vitro fertilisation (IVF) (150)
- News (265)
- Poor Ovarian Response Unit (41)
- Pregnancy (144)
- Reproductive biology (119)
- Sterility (59)
- Uncategorized (48)
- Urology (38)
- Women’s health (173)
The leading European institution of Reproductive Medicine specialised in finding individual solutions
The information that we can offer online does not replace the direct professional opinion of the doctor after a comprehensive assessment of your personal case and medical history. Therefore, we encourage your to request an appointment with our medical team either in person or through an online video conference if you are unable to travel to one of our clinics in Alicante, Madrid, Palma de Mallorca, Cartagena, Albacete, Elche or Benidorm.