At Instituto Bernabeu, we are bidding farewell to ovarian stimulation injections during courses of in vitro fertilisation (IVF) treatment. The clinic is launching an innovative device called i-Port Advance™ for self-administration of drugs using a system that is already used by diabetics and which is being put to gynaecological use. By using this device, Instituto Bernabeu is revolutionising the future of assisted reproduction and making administration of injectable drugs easier. In short, it takes the stress out of having to have one, or sometimes more than one, daily injection. […]
- Do abnormal uterine contractions cause embryo implantation failure?
- What are microRNA and what impact do they have on embryo implantation?
- What is exome genetic testing? Types of exome genetic tests
- Do ibuprofen and paracetamol affect fertility?
- How do male and female contraceptives affect my fertility?
- Artificial insemination (78)
- Assisted reproduction (146)
- Egg donation (38)
- Endocrinology and nutrition (16)
- Fertility (207)
- Genetics (98)
- Gynaecology (156)
- Implantation failure and recurrent miscarriage (41)
- In vitro fertilisation (IVF) (150)
- News (262)
- Poor Ovarian Response Unit (41)
- Pregnancy (144)
- Reproductive biology (118)
- Sterility (57)
- Uncategorized (48)
- Urology (36)
- Women’s health (173)
The leading European institution of Reproductive Medicine specialised in finding individual solutions
The information that we can offer online does not replace the direct professional opinion of the doctor after a comprehensive assessment of your personal case and medical history. Therefore, we encourage your to request an appointment with our medical team either in person or through an online video conference if you are unable to travel to one of our clinics in Alicante, Madrid, Palma de Mallorca, Cartagena, Albacete, Elche or Benidorm.