What is the Instituto Bernabeu pregnancy guarantee?
- Complete guarantee of a normal pregnancy.
- 100% refund in case of unsuccessful result.
- Eliminates our patients' risk and uncertainty.
- Our medical commitment to all couples who struggle conceiving a child.
- Unique "all inclusive" service in reproductive medicine with all the necessary tests included.
Why does Instituto Bernabeu offer this guarantee?
- Because we trust in our work and excellent results.
- Because we want to convey the confidence and reassurance to our patients that they will achieve their goal of becoming parents.
- Because we have the best staff, tools and research to apply the techniques needed to achieve success.
- Because at Instituto Bernabeu we personalize each treatment, giving us the best results.
What does the pregnancy guarantee include?
- Ongoing pregnancy, counted as 180 days from date of embryo transfer (time when it can be obstetrically viable.)
- Personalized evaluation of each case. State of the art, personalized medical care.
- Massage or acupuncture around time of transfer.
- Ultrasound scans, blood tests, check-ups and tests throughout the entire treatment.
- Three fresh treatments and all resulting frozen embryo transfers.
- Previous endometrial scratching to facilitate embryo nesting.
- Embryo vitrification, and storage of the frozen embryos during the validity of the guarantee.
- All the In Vitro Fertilization laboratory processes (EmbryoScope Primo Vision Time-Lapse incubator, long blastocyst culture and CCS genetic study of the embryo if medically recommended).
- Sperm freezing and storage.
- 18-month validity.
What requirements must I meet?
- Women under 38 for in vitro fertilization, up to 49 years old for Egg Donation and up to 43 years old for the combined treatment guarantee (first in vitro fertilization treatment with your own eggs and subsequent treatments with donor eggs).
- Prior approval by the medical committee.